Crawl- Just a picture of my friends hand...
Burned- After the house was abandoned,

it appears someone may have come in and lit some mattresses on fire.
Haunted- A view looking out of the abandoned house.
I am the Highway- This photo was taken on an Alternative Spring Break trip in college. The bridge is in West Virginia.
Lily Blooming- I tried to chronicle the blooming and death of a lily.
Mystery- This is from my HS phot class. It was developed in the darkroom.

Morning Glow- I took this one morning in college. You can't tell, but the flower is on my Physics HW...
Nervous- My poor friend was not trying to look nervous, she was just really scared...
Out of Order- A picture I took form inside an abandoned home.
Spiral- I took this in High School with an SLR camera and then developed it in the dark room.

Window- I changed the colors on this photo.

Blush Red- Just a picture from my parents backyard.
1 comment:
Gorgeous pictures Ms. Anderson!
Post a Comment