Friday, April 8, 2011


For my drawing i drew a part of the hallway in my school. I left the floor, the lockers, the doors and everything inside the doors objective. the walls and the bulletin board were subjective. During the beginning of my drawing process i spilled some ink on the walls and in order to work with my mistake i decided to do my subjectice theme as dalmation spots. i also drew a dogs nose in the middle of my( on top of the doors) drawing to relate it to the spots. On the bulletin board i drew bubbles with a dark background because i wanted them to stand out more.

1 comment:

Moloughney said...

Branily, I like how you turned the obstacle of spilling ink, into the opportunity to add the subjective Dalmatian theme to the work. I was drawn to the detail in the lockers and the grate on the heater. You even included small details, like the security camera and the exit sign. I felt like if I looked hard enough I might see Ms. Troy in the background in her classroom, tapping away on her SMARTboard.