The reason that I chose to make my hand holding a fastball because the fastball, for me, is my most dominant pitch. I also made my hand related to baseball because Baseball is something that I really enjoy doing. I have been playing for a long time and hopefully the amazing sport of baseball can pay for my education for college and someday I’ll be playing professionally. Most of my decisions toward my artwork come from sports that I really enjoy to play. Mostly it comes from the colors of my teams or my favorite professional teams such as the Yankees, the Bulls & the Heat. Every one of my art projects has something to with baseball or basketball because those sports really mean something to me & I love participating in them each and every day. Somehow sports are always incorporated into my artwork. My hand shows me holding a fastball in a 4 seam grip. I made it because I learned how to throw a fastball at a young age and it is my most dominant pitch. I thought of my idea because I remembered my first pitching coach Marcelo taught me that the curveball and breaking balls aren’t the most special pitches in the game. It’s the fastball that gets all the hitter to groundout or strikeout.
2 comments:
The reason that I chose to make my hand holding a fastball because the fastball, for me, is my most dominant pitch. I also made my hand related to baseball because Baseball is something that I really enjoy doing. I have been playing for a long time and hopefully the amazing sport of baseball can pay for my education for college and someday I’ll be playing professionally. Most of my decisions toward my artwork come from sports that I really enjoy to play. Mostly it comes from the colors of my teams or my favorite professional teams such as the Yankees, the Bulls & the Heat. Every one of my art projects has something to with baseball or basketball because those sports really mean something to me & I love participating in them each and every day. Somehow sports are always incorporated into my artwork. My hand shows me holding a fastball in a 4 seam grip. I made it because I learned how to throw a fastball at a young age and it is my most dominant pitch. I thought of my idea because I remembered my first pitching coach Marcelo taught me that the curveball and breaking balls aren’t the most special pitches in the game. It’s the fastball that gets all the hitter to groundout or strikeout.
Nice job. Very good personal insight.
Mr. V
Post a Comment