Monday, May 2, 2011

Hand Sculpture



2 comments:

Jassiel said...

The reason why I chose this sculpture is because I love baseball and this is one way that I could show my love for the sport. I got into this work by choosing something that was related to baseball. In my sculpture, I sculpted myself holding a 2 seam fastball. I was proud of myself because I did this project and it related to something that I really love. The way that I made my decision was by thinking how I was going to express my feelings towards baseball. One of my friends gave me the idea to do a baseball sculpture. The materials that I used were a box, plaster and paint. I chose the box because it could look like a baseball field and the color that I used were blue, green and bright colors to represent baseball. Finally, our next artwork we have to draw is a black and white picture and I’m really happy because it is our final art project. However, I’m worried because I am not a great drawer but I will try my best to get it done.

Anonymous said...

Good representation of the ball grip, and nice write up of the project.

Mr. V