
The idea for my photo is to show who I really am. This photo
shows that I am a hard worker athletically and academically. When working with
cameras and photographs I realize that the way the person is posed and
portrayed brings out the true meaning of the photo. It brings out the emotions
of the picture. I begin a piece by having an idea. The idea comes from the
topic that I’m given, in this case it’s who am I in Hunts Point.
The
reason why I create the plan is so that I can take the picture and make surer
it, looks the way I want it to be. I know I’m truly done with a piece of work
when the stages are complete. The stages
are to create a plan then to picture and then to create the final
product. The thing I really like about my photo is that it shows my love for
basketball and that I have to work to play. Something else that I like is that
the color of the basketball matches the colors in the background, orange and
white.
This picture was taken in the
point of view of a little kid looking at me like a role model. The colors in
the picture were not intended to happen it was just a coincidence. In the photo
I have most of my academic dress code and part of the athletic dress code to
show the point of this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment