Thursday, October 20, 2011



Tanaye Amis
10/2/11
Art
Ms.Wiernga



The reason why I did my
work that I did because it represents me and how I’m in hunts point which is
going to a charter school called Hyde leadership. What motivated me to get into
the work is my teacher. She made an assignment about who are you in hunts point
and that’s how I got into the work. Next how I feel when my work is going well
is. I feel accomplished and happy that I’ve got it done. Next my favorite thing
about my work is my picture because I like my pose and the background of my
school being in hunts point. My favorite thing about my work is my picture. The
color my pose and the way I look and the background of my school with the brick
wall. Some words that I feel about my work when I’m proud are excited; happy;
achieved; & accomplished.

My favorite tool about
my work is posing for the camera and the way my body is shaped in front of the
school. My favorite material is the black and white font of my picture and the
way it brings the picture out. Next something I like best about my work is my
photo of course the color and my uniform and the way my hair is. Also I like how
we got to express who we are in hunts point because me going to school shows
that who I am in hunts point because I just go to school and go home. I’m not
from hunts point or the Bronx so it’s nothing for me to do at all over there.
What I mean when a piece of mines turned out really well is when everything is
on point. Meaning my paragraphs are correct good spelling grammar etc. Also
when I feel I have all the instructions done and my photo everything is in the
right order and I know I’m feeling good about getting a good grade.
Next a pattern I see in
my work is I always try to think of something different. When given an assignment.
I knew it was based on who you are in hunts point but. When I realize the
ketches we had. I just decided to go with going to school and then I thought of
I should take my picture outside of school because it represents who I am in
hunts point. I’m just a girl going to school as well another pattern is. I love
using black and white because I feel it brings
out the real in the photo and shows what’s the real meaning in the photo is.
Next something I do differently is now when I’m doing assignments based on who
I am in certain criteria’s I don’t just do the minimum. I think before of what
I’m going to do to get better ideas.
Lastly my favorite colors are red; green;
turquoise; black; & white. Some qualities of these colors are. They can
deal with different styles and bring out a certain style or season whether its
winter spring summer or fall. Also these colors can bring out a certain font in
a picture or clothing it just brings that spark.

No comments: