Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Who am I in Hunts Point ? :D



Macielle Carmona October17, 2011
Art- Artist statement BlogSpot
In Hunts point, I am a student. The reason why I come to
Hunts point is because I go to school there. I am a student which describes the
main point of my artwork. My goals are just to graduate from high school and
make my way to college. To start off my career and begin my life is by coming
to school in Hunts point.
The materials I use in my work is a binder and a pencil.
I use these materials because it describes my focus. It describes the fact that
my school work is important to me. Some techniques I use are having my face
turned away from the camera to express my focus and how I am not distracted. My
theme is the white board to show a classroom and where I spend most of my time in.
Something that was challenging about my work was thinking
of a way to take the picture, knowing what to do in the picture since my
artwork represents being a student in Hunts point. This work helps me in life
because it helps me strive for what I want to do. It helps me get to my career
and the fact that no matter any challenges I go through I’ll be able to make
it.

No comments: