
I do the work that I do to make sure that I am
successful in life. My goals are to go to a great college, graduate and get a
good job with great pay. Art connects to my goals because it is an outlet of
stress from all the hard work that I am doing. Art lets me express myself in
ways that I can’t normally express myself in. Art in the end will help me
towards my bigger goal, being successful.
I make
decisions in the course of my work by thinking it through. I do whatever is
best at the time and make decisions that reflect my best. I select materials by
first thinking of what I want to do and then choosing what will best bring out
my idea. I select techniques by sometimes looking at examples of art and trying
to emulate it. I select different themes by whatever strikes my interest; themes
that connect to my life or that is the theme of the school year or just what
the teacher puts before me.
My current
work is supposed to reflect how hard I have worked and how hard I am continuing
to work. I have a golden A and a bronze F. The A grew out of the fact that A’s
take up the majority of my grades. The crushed F grew out of the fact that I never
had an F and never will. With this photo I am challenging myself to keep
working hard and to keep getting the best grades that I can get. I am also
attempting to show that A’s work out way better than F’s.
No comments:
Post a Comment