
Tianna Gutierrez
I do the art work to express my sense of style while I involved myself in hunts point.my aspiration as an artist is to detail my work with more elements specifically on the shape and the surrounding.my goal that I want to accomplish is being able to determine whether a picture or any sort of art is missing.
The decisions I had to make were, move different places and chose what I wanted to be in my photo token from the bottom of the floor. The theme that I wanted to show was that I wanted to show that I was “happy” to be in the new high school building. The reason why you chose all these things are because you want to show the audience all of your art elements that you know as well as the principles of art.
My current work has is a picture of me which shows me having a smile, and me leaning to the side and my hands on my hips. I guess you can say I’m one of the leaders in the school. What I attempted to do was try to put something to make up the emphasis in the photo, which I thought was the building bricks in my background which stood out the most to me.
I do the art work to express my sense of style while I involved myself in hunts point.my aspiration as an artist is to detail my work with more elements specifically on the shape and the surrounding.my goal that I want to accomplish is being able to determine whether a picture or any sort of art is missing.
The decisions I had to make were, move different places and chose what I wanted to be in my photo token from the bottom of the floor. The theme that I wanted to show was that I wanted to show that I was “happy” to be in the new high school building. The reason why you chose all these things are because you want to show the audience all of your art elements that you know as well as the principles of art.
My current work has is a picture of me which shows me having a smile, and me leaning to the side and my hands on my hips. I guess you can say I’m one of the leaders in the school. What I attempted to do was try to put something to make up the emphasis in the photo, which I thought was the building bricks in my background which stood out the most to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment